Automotive Service Manager Service Manager
"Dealership Experience a MUST – Top Pay - Aggressive Benefits Package - Apply Now."
Business is Booming at our Dealership! We are seeking a Dynamic Service Manager to join our world class service team. We have an immediate opening for a Motivated, Seasoned Service Department Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity for a rewarding career with a mission driven company.
- Do you thrive in a fast paced, professional environment with unlimited career growth potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic and trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic?
- Do you have a proven record of success with verifiable CSI scores?
- Do you have a desire to win? .....
Then our company is the right fit for you! Join our Service Departments that is poised for Explosive Growth.
Service Manager Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide high quality customer service and satisfaction at or above company standards
- Maintain good working relations with factories
- Motivating, Coaching, and Leading a dynamic and high-performing service selling and technical team
- Effectively supervising and managing the work load and schedules of all service department associates
- Effectively operating the service department to achieve overall business performance objectives, including sales, productivity, and profitability goals
- Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs
- Ensuring the service department operates under safe conditions according to established policies and procedures and in compliance with federal, state, and other mandated regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Service Director
Service Manager Qualifications:
- Must be results-driven, highly energized, customer service oriented LEADER
- Must have a passion for taking care of customers
- Excellent organization skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Dealertrack experience a plus!
- Proven record of success in dealership management and a strong understanding of vehicle repairs and maintenance
- Possess ability to lead a Service team to top-level performance and create a 5-star customer experience
- Computer experience
- HS Diploma required; college degree a plus; ASE or manufacturer certifications a plus
- Must have a current, valid driver's license
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button